Monday, September 17, 2012

Creative Studying

So I spent a good part of this morning trying to think of something creative to do, but nothing was coming to mind. I decided that this mental block is probably related to the fact that I have my first test of the semester Thursday, and I'm reasonably anxious. I had planned on making some flashcards, but I write slowly and it seemed like such a mundane task. It was in this moment that I had a great idea. I had bought some bright, neon card stock awhile back for reasons unknown, and I have a printer... so that only means one thing- neon business/flashcards!

I used a business card template on my word processor and typed out all the definitions and terms I needed to review. After a couple of hours (much less time than writing, I usually take all day), I had almost 100 beautiful, bright study cards. I'm pretty happy with myself over them. :)

Here's the finished product!


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idea! I hope your test goes well - I'm sure it will with the flashcards you now have. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete