Thursday, September 6, 2012

Keychain Collecting

I'm not entirely sure if this qualifies as a hobby, but I certainly feel that it's worth mentioning. Since I've carried keys, I have had keychains. I'm not sure why, but I am somewhat fascinated with the ideas people have developed for keychains. Catchy logos, team spirit, bottle openers, mini-fans, etc. I've seen a lot of amazing keychains. My collection started out rather small; I don't travel too often. My friends who made trips would always be sure to bring me back one so I could add it to my collection. I've long been made fun of (and been given warnings on the safety of my ignition) over my long keychain ropes. When I got to go to Disney World for graduation, my collection nearly doubled. I'm actually ashamed to admit the amount of money I spent on keychains. However, I have no regrets. I love my collection, so much so that I brought it with me to Athens. I have a small box here to keep the ones I like best, and a bigger box back home. It may seem silly to most, but I love collecting these things. It's exciting in such an interesting way, and I hope my collection never stops growing. I've included a few pictures below to show off. :)

This is my Athens box. I love having them on hand to switch out now and then.

This is one of the many Disney World keychains I bought!

One of my friends actually made me this keychain! How cool is that? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment